Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Host an Informational Presentation Today!

I have done the first informational presentations for about the Library's expansion plan. As a librarian, making sure people have good information in a timely fashion is what I do! I enjoy answering people's questions about the plan, how it was developed and what it contains.

Would your group be interested in an informational presentation? Call to schedule one with me at 815-439-2874! Presentations can be tailored to fit your group's needs.

To date, I have spoken to the Village Board, Plainfield School District 202 staff, Plainfield Soccer Association Board, Representative Tom Cross, and Plainfield Park District staff. I am scheduled to speak at future School Board and Park Board meetings, an upcoming Kiwanis Club meeting, AOK and Jaycees. Presentation dates and times are pending with other groups including some PTOs, other community organizations and elected officials, and to tape a presentation for Plainfield Television, cable channel 6. The Library will participate in the Plainfield Area Chamber of Commerce's Expo in March.

No comments: